Eleventh Annual Indoor Show & Sale of Crafts & Collectibles
Friday & Saturday, October 12 & 13, 2018, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Phone: (585) 663-3665 • E-mail: email@example.com
The show is sponsored by Aldersgate United Methodist Women and will be held in the Gathering Area and the Ide Family Life Center at Aldersgate United Methodist Church.
- The Show will be for two days, October 12 & 13, from 9 AM to 4 PM.
- The church will be open from 6-8 PM on Thursday and at 8:00 AM on Friday & Saturday to set up.
- A non-refundable fee of $40 is required (no commission charges) for both days, $20 is required for Friday only vendors, and $30 for Saturday only. Spaces will be assigned upon arrival. Reservations will be accepted until the first day of the show if space is available.
- A space 8’x 10’ with adequate pathways will be provided. Two chairs will be furnished with each space. Tables may be available for an additional $5 donation. A limited number of spaces will have electricity available for $5. Those will be assigned in the order of the receipt of the request with payment.
- Participants are required to exhibit handmade and quality gift & collectible items only.
- Additional set up equipment is permitted if it fits within the allotted space. All personal items are the sole responsibility of the participants and must be removed at the end of the show.
- The collection of sales tax is the personal responsibility of each participant.
- After unloading, please park your car at the back of the parking lot to allow space for your customers to park close to the entrance.
- We will advertise through news articles placed in Rochester and suburban newspapers, and a sign in front of the church, which is located on a heavily traveled street. Information will also be shared through social media.
- We will print a flyer for circulation before and during the show that identifies our crafters and collectibles vendors. When you send your application, please include a business card and a brief description of your craft.
- Deadline to be included in the flyer will be October 6, 2018.
Call a Crafts & Collectibles Show Committee Member:
Joyce Farrokh 865-5135 or Candy Metzger 227-3138
Aldersgate United Methodist Church Provides opportunities for:
- Worship Services in English
- Worship Service in Spanish
- African Worship Service
- Bible Study in English & Spanish
- Christian education for children, youth, and adults
- Women’s Ministries
- Vacation Bible School
We make our facilities available to:
- Alcoholics & Gamblers Anonymous
- Other community organizations
Our church actively supports:
- A Free Community Dinner the last Saturday of each month
- Greece Churches Habitat for Humanity
- Greece Food Shelf
- Mission Share Outreach Center
- Rochester Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Christmas dinners & gifts for needy families
- Mission trips by youth & adults
We also prepare
- School, hygiene, and layette kits for the disaster relief work of the United Methodist Committee on Relief
Your participation in this event will help to support these and other worthwhile programs.