We invite you to participate in our Tenth Annual Indoor Show & Sale of Crafts & Collectibles
Friday & Saturday – October 20 & 21, 2017 – 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
The show is sponsored by Aldersgate United Methodist Women and will be held in the Gathering Area and the Ide Family Life Center at Aldersgate United Methodist Church.
- The Show will be for two days, October 20 & 21, from 9 AM to 4 PM.
- The church will be open from 6-8 PM on Thursday and at 8:00 AM on Friday & Saturday to set up.
- A non-refundable donation of $40 is required (no commission charges) for both days. A donation of $20 is required for Friday only vendors and $30 for Saturday only. Spaces will be assigned upon arrival. Reservations will be accepted until the first day of the show if space is available.
- A space 8’x 10’ with adequate pathways will be provided. Two chairs will be furnished with each space. Tables may be available for an additional $5 donation. A limited number of spaces will have electricity available for $5. Those will be assigned on the basis of the receipt of the request with payment.
- Participants are required to exhibit handmade and quality gift & collectible items only.
- Additional set up equipment is permitted as long as it fits within the allotted space. All personal items are the sole responsibility of the participants and must be removed at the end of the show.
- The collection of sales tax is the personal responsibility of each participant.
- After unloading, please park your car at the back of the parking lot to allow space for your customers to park close to the entrance.
- We will advertise through news articles placed in Rochester and suburban newspapers, and a sign in front of the church, which is located on a heavily traveled street. Information will also be shared through social media.
- We will print a flyer for circulation before and during the show that identifies our crafters and collectibles vendors. When you send your application, please include a business card and a brief description of your craft.
- Deadline to be included in the flyer will be October 13, 2017
Download the vendor application form here.
Call a Crafts & Collectibles Show Committee Member: Gretchen Hughes 865-2822 or Candy Metzger 227-3138