Guidelines for In-Person Sunday Services
- Please plan on arriving no earlier than 15 minutes before the services starts.
- If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, we lovingly ask that you not enter the church and worship online from home.
In the Last 14 days have you:
- Tested Positive for COVID-19?
- Had COVID-19 symptoms?
- Had close contact with someone with COVID-19?
- Before you enter, cover your mouth and nose with a mask. Extra masks are available for those who forget to bring one.
- Temperature will be taken by touchless thermometer.
- As you enter the church, sanitize your hands. There will be sanitizer available.
- Keep social distancing of 6 feet.
- God sightings/Joys/Prayers cards are available in the Gathering Space. You are encouraged to send them to the church office (email@example.com) or Pastor Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email in advance.
- Place your offering in the offering plate located at the back of the Sanctuary by the entrance.
- Ushers will help you to be seated.
- We will sing silently. You may hum along.
- The Family Bathroom that is next to the Nursery, will be available for use during or after the service.
- No Sunday School or Nursery. Quiet Room is open.
- Once service has ended, the ushers will direct you to leave by row.