PROGRAM FOR 2017-2018
All programs and events are open to both men and women, newcomers and visitors.
General Meetings are held four times a year. Everyone interested in the topic is welcome to attend. Evening meetings begin at 6:15 PM with a light supper followed by the program. Saturday meetings begin at 9:30 AM. UMW business meetings are held after the program.
- Thurs., Sept. 28 – Assemble School. Health, and Layette Kits for the United Methodist Committee on Relief from donations gathered by the church July – September
- Thurs., Nov. 30 – Speaker on local outreach program, TBD
- Sat. Jan. 20 – Christian humor video
- Thurs., Mar. 17 – Speaker on local outreach program, TBD
Morning Circle meets each month September – May on the 3rd Tuesday at 11 AM in the Parlor. Outside speakers and members lead meetings on topics of spiritual growth, social issues, and health and wellness. A hostess provides refreshments each month.
Reading Circle meets on the 1st Thursday of each month at 1:00 PM in the Church Library. May meeting is replaced by the Book Review Luncheon. Members lead discussions on the books chosen for each month from the Church Library or the UMW Reading List. A hostess provides refreshments.
Sew ‘n Sew’s meets year round on the 2nd Monday of each month at 1:00 PM in the UMW Room (Room 1) to work on needlework to benefit hospitalized children; school bags, baby gowns, and sweaters for the United Methodist Committee on Relief, and other projects for local social service agencies.
- 2018 Crafts & Collectibles Show – Friday & Saturday, October 19 & 20; 9am-4pm; Set-up, Thurs., 6-8 PM Now accepting vendor applications!
UMW Sunday – January 14, 2018 Book Review Luncheon–May 3, 2018, Noon, Ide Center Mother-Daughter Banquet–May 12, 2018 5:30 PM, Ide Center Rummage Sale–June 7 – 9, 2018, Ide Center, Set-up, May 26-June 4We raised over $7,050 this year! Thank you for all who supported us!